This Blog is dedicated to fighting for the rights of the Unemployed. (updated August 2011)
- Raise our Benefits to a living level.
- We want the minimum wage for any ‘voluntary’ work they make us do.
- There should be an independent appeal and monitoring system – open to all – for anyone on the Work Programme,
- We want real training, not the sham courses we have now.
- No to Workfare.
- Above all we want to be treated as human beings – not things the DWP, Providers, and Government Ministers can claim rights over. We should have rights, and we want them now!
- We want real jobs, not endless ‘job-searching’.
- And now, we want the Work Programme closed down!