Posts Tagged ‘Benefit Delay Scandal’
Bypass the Benefit Delay Scandal
Jobcentre Plus gets correspondence sent to the below published address for the Suffolk (?) area:
Bury St Edmunds BDC
|A6er on For Iain Duncan Smith’s…|
|super ted on For Iain Duncan Smith’s…|
|jray on For Iain Duncan Smith’s…|
|DWP-Victim on For Iain Duncan Smith’s…|
|sdbast on For Iain Duncan Smith’s…|
- 797,857 hits
- Sanctions and liesThe Work & Pensions Select Committee has launched its inquiry into benefit sanctions, something which owes a lot to the tireless pressure of Debbie Abrahams MP. But if you read its terms of reference (here) you notice some important things missing. First there's the actual process of sanctioning; the automatic stoppage of money which can't be […]
- Big thanks to all who took part: Week of action gets results!So, what did last week show us? When you take action, you get results. Scope, Barnardos and British Heart Foundation have cancelled their involvement with CWP 6-month workfare. Traid pulled out too when an action was called outside its store in Wood Green. That’s four national charities who were forced to respond following pressure from […]
- Take action: Invite organisations to Keep Volunteering VoluntaryAll week we’ve been inviting people to take part in online action to challenge workfare. If you haven’t had a chance to do so yet, please take a minute to: Contact Groundwork – the charity with 4500 workfare placements last year and a sub-contract to run workfare Stop workfare in hospice charity shops Challenge the […]
- For Iain Duncan Smith’s Attention: Fate of Motherwell Workfare.
- Unemployment to Disappear in Ipswich!
- Iain Duncan Smith at Work and Pensions Committee: Work Programme, “Outperforming” “Set to do Even Better”.
- Sanctions Go Mad as DWP Orders Man to Work for Free for Company that Sacked him.
- Work Plan Booklets: What Power does your Work ‘Coach’ Have?
- Cuts to Employment and Support Allowance: More Cruelty from Coalition.