Posts Tagged ‘Benefit Delay Scandal’
Bypass the Benefit Delay Scandal
Jobcentre Plus gets correspondence sent to the below published address for the Suffolk (?) area:
Bury St Edmunds BDC
|Nicola on Universal Credit Still in the…|
|Captain Dobey on Universal Credit Still in the…|
|Starsky and Hutch (U… on Universal Credit Still in the…|
|Huggy Bear on Universal Credit Still in the…|
|jj joop on Universal Credit Still in the…|
- 758,600 hits
- The outsourcing scandal revealedWhen it was revealed that G4S and Serco had been overcharging by millions on the offender tagging contracts we were assured by Chris Grayling that they would be barred from bidding for any more contracts until a thorough investigation had been carried out (including an investigation by the Serious Fraud Office). But then, a few days after G4S were pronounce […]
- Take part in the Boycott Workfare week of action! 4-12 October 2014Forcing people to work for free through the threat of removing people’s benefits (sanctions) is unfair, unjust and wrong. In the week of action, tell the companies and charities who are profiting from this exploitative regime what you think of their involvement! Email, Tweet, use Facebook, phone them, protest, organise a flashmob: for a week of piling the pr […]
- The list of shame: Court tells DWP to reveal workfare users“It is to be expected that some charities find it difficult if not impossible to defend themselves against the actions of Boycott Workfare.” – Upper Tribunal Judge Wikeley (reaffirming the First Tier Tribunal decision) The DWP has lost its appeal to try and keep the list of those using workfare out of the public domain. The […]
- Universal Credit Still in the Doldrums.
- Take the Jobseeker’s Psychometric Test (DWP approved).
- Tests for Jobseekers Must be Ethical – let’s Ditch them Entirely!
- A Touching Plea for the Work Programme.
- Tests for “psychological resistance to work” to Determine who goes to 35 Hours Prison.
- Warning: Bradford Shows What Horror Supervised Jobsearch Will be.