Posts Tagged ‘Benefit Delay Scandal’
Bypass the Benefit Delay Scandal
Jobcentre Plus gets correspondence sent to the below published address for the Suffolk (?) area:
Bury St Edmunds BDC
|random bloke on All Jobcentres to be Shut…|
|Obi Wan Kenobi on All Jobcentres to be Shut…|
|super ted on All Jobcentres to be Shut…|
|Andrew Coates on All Jobcentres to be Shut…|
|jaypot2012 on All Jobcentres to be Shut…|
- 722,235 hits
- Changes at A4eWe knew that various directors of A4e had come and gone, having done their stints on the board. However, separately from that, Mark Lovell has gone. His job was terminated at the end of May (yes, I know it's July now, but I've only just picked it up.) He had been with A4e since the start in 1991, and there were those who said that he was the bra […]
- Part of an organisation? Pledge to Boycott WorkfareThe government continues to try and push workfare with numerous work for benefits schemes in spite of a groundswell of opposition across the UK. Already nearly 400 voluntary sector organisations have pledged to Keep Volunteering Voluntary, and over 20 councils have pledged to avoid workfare too. It’s important that other sectors also firmly turn their […] […]
- Take action: CESI Festival of Workfare exploiters and apologists #intowork2014This annual gathering of organisations profiting from workfare – or hoping to – is being held at the Arena Convention Centre in Liverpool on Tuesday 8th & Wednesday 9th July. If you’re near Liverpool, take part in the protest as the conference opens on Tue 8 July at 9am-12noon. Wherever you are, why not let […]
- All Jobcentres to be Shut?
- Jobpoints in Jobcentres Disappearance: Mystery Solved.
- ATOS: DWP to Reward Failure with New Contract, as Sanctions Hit Hard.
- Community Work Placements: the Final Bow of Iain ‘Limpet’ Duncan Smith.
- Iain Duncan Smith Goes for the Mentally ill.
- Iain Duncan Smith to Lose DWP Job?